It started a bit slow, but I really enjoyed the second season of the Fallout TV show. As a fan of Fallout: New Vegas, I was excited to see how they’d adapt the world into a live action show, and they did a really faithful recreation of it, including several characters. When Mr. House showed up looking just like the game, I was laughing and impressed at how well they pulled it off.
The story was interesting, but it didn’t end in a very satisfying way, with the story being left unfinished and characters going in separate ways. This is bad because streaming typically cancels shows after two seasons because they become more expensive to make afterwards and streamers find it more valuable to bring new viewers with new shows.
Luckily a 3rd season is confirmed, so that will help with that negative. Another negative is that this show, much like other modern streaming shows, feel like 2-3 hour stories stretched to 7-8 hours. I still think they’d be better served as movies.
Comments