So many paths to take, so little time!

Sometimes I want to focus my energy into my arts, becoming a full time animator content creator like many of my peers, and making more cartoons that are enjoyed by millions around the world. This means going back to what I produced during the pandemic, pursuing Patreon and sponsorships, and make weekly funny short cartoons.

Other times, I want to abandon that and implement my creative energies into my career, infusing my hobby with my trade. That means making animated educational content, becoming a brand in my field, and dedicating to that niche to further gain authority.

But then I fear that making my art into a career would kill all the joy in it, so I go back to keeping them separate. 

But keeping them separate means neither get the attention from me that I think each deserves.

A conundrum! 


Comments